Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Tisket A Tasket

I absolutely love Easter Egg Hunts even though I was always the last to find any :b
I guess it must be my need for a thrill that attracts me to a good ole' hunt.
Easter is a time for pastels, candy-filled eggs, and rabbits. (Why does it have such dainty, unrelated symbols? Anyone?) I am not entirely sure as to why this combination of colors and textures seems to really give me spring fever. I love walking up and down store aisles, seeing the cutely colored palette drape the shelves. Even though easter is a few days away, I am looking forward to the long weekend and a Sunday morning Easter sensation!

Adorable! These little Bunny Sachets are so sweet.
:(
images via pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the umbrella with the tulips! So cute! And I must try Peeps on smores.

    PS-thanks for you comment on my recent post. "Grey-t" is brilliant! I'm having fun perusing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these ideas are too cute! i may attempt to recreate a few. at some point...

    ReplyDelete