Monday, April 25, 2011

C'est la vie

Ants don't scare me -- let's go out for a picnic. We can take chocolate bunnies and lemonade and whatever you're favorite food is. The bunny gave me jelly beans, my NEW favorite food.
Honestly, this has been a great weekend. Thanks to everyone who has left a comment for us during this long weekend, y'all are beautiful. Thanks to the weather for staying beautiful. Thanks to my family and friends for always being beautiful. To everyone who celebrates Easter, happy belated Easter! To those who don't, hope you recieved candy this weekend!

P.S. I'll post about the jelly beans later this week. :)
image via our pinterest pins

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful photo... hopefully someday soon the weather will clear up and i can plan such a pretty picnic! <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that looks so ideal!

    Cheers,
    Gina

    http://ginabiber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete