Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easy Come Easy Go

To embrace the warm weather the past few days, I've been visiting my collection of sundresses that have been patiently waiting for me. It's been so nice to spend minimal time trying to put together some sort of suitable outfit. I love that you can just slip one on, pair it with your favorite sandals, and you're out the door. So simple, comfortable, and cute.


Orange Strappy Frill Dress- Dorothy Perkins $40
Black Multiple Floral Print Strappy Dress- Topshop $75
Day Vidar Cotton and Silk-Blend Dress- Net-A-Porter $75
Nautical Stripe Knit Dress- Delia's $39.50
Gemma Voile Strappy Dress- French Connection $148
Tabithas Tale Strappy Tie Dress- French Connection $148

3 comments:

  1. I love the coral one--my favorite color of the season!
    Btw, I am hosting a giveaway today if you'd like to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sundresses! The pink one you got there is so lovely- I like it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dresses! i think the bottom right one is my fave. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete