Thursday, April 28, 2011

If You're a Bird, I'm a Bird

awe
chirpity chirp
We've held on to some words of wisdom from our art teacher, who said that there are two things that are never cliché in art... fish and birds -we like to think the same goes for birdcages-. Fish are great, but right now we have an infatuation with birds and birdcages. I have always said that if I was an animal, I'd be a bird. 
chirp chirp.

Birdcage on a chain. Cute.
Absolutely love this homemade birdcage light. 
A picnic, a birdcage. A perfect afternoon.
So many colorful birds!
So many different cages!
If you're a bird I'm a bird.
all images via pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Adorable birdcages! :- )

    Cheers,
    Gina

    http://ginabiber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birdcages they make pretty decorations and jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'm obsessed with birds and birdcages. I have them on my pillows and all over my bedroom. If you haven't seen it, check out the Portlandia youtube video called "Put a Bird On It"... you'll love it.

    the weird thing is, though, I actually don't like real birds that much.... it's probably because they leave "presents" on my car....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute selection! I definitely can understand your infatuation :) I´ve just fallen in love with the birdcage on the chain! ;)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I use Picassa to organize my photos, and it has this amazing program, Picnik, where you can make collages, add text and effects, and much more! I really love it!

    xx Ivana

    http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete