Friday, April 29, 2011

Rainy Days, Lazy Days

  I love spending afternoons doing absolutely nothing. Yesterday I got to cozy up on the couch in my over-sized, obnoxiously yellow hoodie and waste the day away. Call me lazy (and I know I am..), but nothing made me happier then being able to listen to the rain, smell dinner cooking, and watch countless hours of YouTube videos. Afternoon well spent my friends. Afternoon well spent. 


p.s. I couldn't find a bunch of comfy, cozy pictures for you guys as planned, so instead I will share with you the many YouTube videos I've been watching.

I love listening to her on rainy days.

Still the greatest wedding entrance ever.

Pasty white girls represent.

Inspired by yesterday's post... put a bird on it.
(thanks Jess! we do love it!)


Yesterday's theme song. Love it.

I'm blessed to have been able to sit on my couch without any worries. Be sure to keep those affected by the tornadoes in your thoughts and prayers.

picture cred- onesunshine.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. oohh i absolutely love being cosy inside, listening to the rain outside. nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and join My First Giveaway!

    Don't miss out on the chance of winning an amazing prize!

    <3
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete