Friday, April 1, 2011

Cake Pops

Ever heard of them? They're these adorable little cake bites on top of lollipop sticks, and they're my new obsession. My friend let me try one she made and now I'm hooked. After doing some research I've found out about the queen of cake pops, who goes by the name of Bakerella. She's even written a book entirely dedicated to cake pops! The options are endless with these little goodies. Stay posted, I'll be attempting to make some of my own next week.


 Adorable, right?

all photos from bakerella.com

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't sound very healthy. Maybe you could make a fruit pop instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing. I love looking at y'alls blog every day. It brings light and inspiration to my weeks. I feel like I already know you through these fun, creative, cute blogs. Keep up the good work girls.

    ReplyDelete