Saturday, April 23, 2011

♥ the little things

The smell of fresh roses and one of my favorite candles. (These roses appear frequently due to the outrageous blooming in my mom's rose garden)

As you know, the little things are what keep us going all week. This four-day weekend has got us ready to relax and enjoy the outdoors. A mixture of working (bleah), reading, sun-bathing, golfing, and some live music is the perfect concoction to a nauseatingly fast week. Bonne fin de semaine!

Frozen yogurt after a long day.
Long roads and sun showers.
Something about gold bolts on green plastic really caught my attention during an attempt to assemble a John Deere cart.
Reading while laying in freshly cut grass. 3 hours of the day were overcast... I managed to use those 3 hours.
A huge turn-out at the "Gary and the Lt. Dan Band." The music was awesome, and most of Savannah was there since "Forrest Gump" was largely shot here in Savannah.
The night ended for us with a tribute to Journey. New motto of the week:
Don't stop believing.



6 comments:

  1. you take such great photos, i can't believe how vibrant those roses are!! the concert looks like a fun time... don't stop believing is one of my all-time favorites <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's the babe on the left at the bottom. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! I love that black and white picture. And sunbathing!!!! I wish, hopefully it gets warmer in RI soon! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thrilled when I saw your comment and saw you had been by for a visit.
    Lovely photos! It is the 'little things' that keep us going...and believing. It's always surprising to me what gives my lack of faith a boost.:) Wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend. xOx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love frozen yogurt!! YUMM!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete