Thursday, March 17, 2011

Surprisingly Springy

Golds, blues, oranges... are we sensing a theme?
 Today was another perfect shopping day. After spending countless hours roaming around Dillard's, Anna and I moseyed on over to H&M (believe it or not it was my first time going there). After looking around at all the clothes, I was surprisingly disappointed. Right before I gave up all hope, I thought I'd take a peek at the accessories. My disappointment took a turn for the better as I found inspiration in all the springy blues and oranges.
I now have pearls in every color I could ever want (credit goes to Anna for finding them).
It all started with these two bracelets. I love the colors and all the little details.
I was hesitant to buy these, but for 3 dollars, why not? They're kinda perfect.
pearls for $3.95
bracelets for $3.95 each
bobby pins for $2.95

No comments:

Post a Comment