Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And the Oscar Goes To...

I loved everything Anne Hathaway wore... and boy did she wear a lot. Sorry Franco, but your pink dress was a bit too pageant queen for me.
 Sadly, I was working Sunday night and didn't get to see all of the Oscars. I did see most of the second half and caught up on all the red carpet fashion after the show. I have to say that everyone looked fabulous, and after much deliberation, I've found my favorites.

Mila Kunis' lacy lavender look was one of Anna's favorites, and I definitely agree. She chose a dress that was revealing, yet classy. She wowed everyone.
This was just adorable, the perfect fit for Hailee Steinfeld's sweet and bubbly personality. I love that she keeps everything age appropriate and has fun with everything she wears.
I don't exactly know why, but this was probably my favorite look. I just love the black and white retro feel, played up with green accessories.
My favorite look from the men goes to Justin Timberlake [bonus points for bringing his mom]. I loved his classic bow tie look. He always manages to look dressed up and laid back at the same time.
glamour.com - Mila Kunis
foxnews.com - Everyone Else


1 comment:

  1. you really chose justin because face it, who doesnt love him?

    ReplyDelete