Monday, March 14, 2011

Fried Oreo? Never again.


Right now I feel a certain unhealthiness crawling its way back into my life. Maybe because my boy's mom made the most delicious pralines on Saturday and I can't stop eating them. Maybe it's because I have had fast food for the last few meals due to my overly-hectic schedule. Or Maybe because as we stopped mid-road trip to Atlanta yesterday, I tried a fried Oreo®...an event that will never happen again. Don't get me wrong, I love Oreos ®, but the batter killed the taste of goodness and I was utterly repulsed. I guess they're just not for me.

So as a way to revive my healthiness, I have decided that for the next 2 months, I will not touch a fried food. I am hoping this experiment leads to a life-long forbiddance of fried food in my house. Wish me luck!

Anna
xoxoxox










Fried food picture from supersizedmeals.com
Health food picture from lorissofiagregory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment