Thursday, June 23, 2011

Turn That Frown Upside Down

A few weeks ago my boredom and inability to go to sleep at a normal hour led me to one of the happiest and brightest blogs I've ever seen. Katie Sokoler, the master of paper and street art, is the writer of this joyful blog called Color Me Katie. She basically shares really happy things that she makes and sees in her life. What I love most is her fun and colorful pictures that serve as an instant pick-me-up to any bad day. I dare you not to check it out.





1 comment:

  1. so cute, you are spot-on about the bright colors and fun concepts in the photos being an instant pick-me-up. the last one especially is so cute!! i'm going to check out her blog for sure, thanks for sharing! have a lovely weekend <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete