Friday, June 24, 2011

modern "mod"

Well I haven't been in town for the last ten days, but it looks like Molly has done a truly terrific job posting. Cheers to Molly!

Now to my first post in probably two weeks...

If you do not already know, we love Blake Lively (seen here). And our prediction that "she will blossom more in 2011" as a fashion icon is (drum roll please...) correct. While walking through a super busy airport, something beautiful caught my eye. Sure enough, it was this month's edition of Glamour Magazine, which featured the ever-stunning Blake Lively. I immediately bought it.

Her mod vibe seemed flawless from head to toe (to cute little puppy).
{via}
So a new wave of inspiration has flooded over me... 60's mod/glamour. What do you think?

All images (omit the first) via pinterest... become a member like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment