Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday...


{sigh}

When I got home yesterday and began walking down the hallway, I smelled a smell. Upon entering my room the smell had evolved from a bad smell to an unbearable smell. My eyes were watering and I was on the verge of running out of my house. On the floor of my room, I noticed quite a large present had been left by one of our lovely pups. {sigh}

My sister's old English sheep dog, Pippa, had had bowel movements all over the house :( and had there not been a nice cool breeze to blow the horrible stench away, I may have died of asphyxiation.
Pippa knew that she had made an oopsie and felt horrible (as was obvious when she watched from behind the corner). 

Of course I forgave the pretty girl. 

We all have bad days... you know... Mondays.

After 3 candles and some air freshener everything is smelling as good as new. In fact, they smell as good as these tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment