Thursday, February 3, 2011

Preppy with a Flare


The weather is changing, which means that Molly and I need to shop :) I always have a reason to hit up d-town or the mall, I think Molly gets tired of my shopping obsession. Right now, I am dying to steal these preppy styles with flare (like this look) as spring rolls around.

Emma Watson's preppy flare to a basic cardi or dress is so whimsical. I absolutely love her collaboration with People Tree. Her confidence and intelligence is so astonishing; Emma is my inspiration for the next few busy months.
Cute oxford shoes with a little heel for some pop.

Rachel Bilson makes preppy look so good! Here she is going ultra casual, but the chains and heels make the outfit look amazing. I am definitely recreating this outfit in the next few weeks.

Caught My Eyelet Top from Modcloth  $ 28
I am dying to purchase a pair of these shorts.
Pleated Tap Shorts from Forever 21 $ 16
This necklace literally adds flare to a preppy outfit.
Rising Phoenix Necklace from Forever 21 $ 5
~ Emma Watson/ People Tree images from the People Tree website
~ Adorable oxford heels from solestruck.com
~ Rachel Bilon photo from Culturistas' Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment