Friday, February 25, 2011

A little spring

Rose printed jean shorts! Where have these been my whole life?!
Right now I am obsessed with everything girly; flowers, lace, jewelry, bows, everything! I guess the little girl inside my heart wants to go outside and dance in the beautiful springy weather or something, and as it is quickly become spring, it's time for a wardrobe update. I'm throwing out old pieces that don't suit my style anymore, and replacing them with a few girly things such as these.

I just donated an old white skirt to goodwill. This little number is the perfect replacement.
The damask cutout print on this bracelet takes the bold gold and makes it really feminine.
I absolutely love this shirt! I love wearing it all the time, warm or cool. It's perfect.
These dangly feather earrings are extra flirty.
Earrings from charlotte russe: $4
Everything else from forever 21:
- shorts $18
- crochet top $25
- skirt $15
- bracelet $8




No comments:

Post a Comment